(b) brand brand new or any other proof can be obtained or its clear that material circumstances have actually changed. 2008, c. 9, s. 19.
Component III Regulation of Licensees
Disclosure to Registrar
All about organization
20 (1) a job candidate for the renewal or licence of a licence that is a firm shall reveal to the Registrar the identity of,
(a) every person or entity that beneficially owns or controls 10 percent or maybe more for the equity stocks associated with the firm given and outstanding during the time of the applying; and
(b) people or entities which can be connected with each other and that together beneficially obtain or get a grip on 10 % or maybe more associated with equity stocks of this organization granted and outstanding during the time of the applying. 2008, c. 9, s. 20 (1).
Determining amount of shares
(2) In determining the full total amount of equity stocks associated with the organization beneficially owned or controlled when it comes to purposes of subsection (1), the final number shall be determined due to the fact final amount of most stocks beneficially owned or managed, but each share that holds the proper to one or more vote will be determined due to the fact number of stocks equalling the sum total wide range of votes carried. 2008, c. 9, s. 20 (2).
Notice of changes in stocks
21 (1) besides the disclosure needed under area 20, every licensee this is certainly a business shall inform the Registrar written down within thirty day period following the presssing dilemma of any equity stocks of this firm, if the problem results in,
(a) anyone or entity, or any individuals or entities which are connected with one another, acquiring or amassing ownership that is beneficial control of 10 percent or higher associated with the final number of most granted and outstanding equity stocks for the firm; or
(b) an increase in the portion of granted and equity that is outstanding of this company beneficially owned or managed by anybody or entity, or any people or entities which are related to one another, in the event that individual, entity or perhaps the associated people or entities currently beneficially owned or managed 10 or maybe more of this final amount of most released and outstanding equity stocks of this company ahead of the problem. 2008, c. 9, s. 21 (1).
Transfer of shares
(2) In addition towards the disclosure needed under part 20, every licensee that is a business shall inform the Registrar written down within 1 month after it comes down to your attention of every of their officers or directors that the transfer of any equity stocks regarding the firm has happened, in the event that transfer creates either regarding the results described in clause (1) (a) or (b). 2008, c. 9, s. 21 (2).
Determining amount of shares
(3) In determining the full total amount of equity shares for the firm beneficially owned or managed for the true purpose of this area, the number that is total be determined whilst the total of the many stocks beneficially owned or managed, but each share that holds the best to one or more vote will probably be determined because the amount of stocks equalling the full total wide range of votes it holds. 2008, c. 9, s. 21 (3).
Notice of identity of people or entities
(4) The notice needed under subsection (1) or (2) shall identify the individuals or entities described within the clause that online only installment loans is applicable of (1) or perhaps in subsection (2), due to the fact instance could be. 2008, c. 9, s. 21 (4).
Notice of modifications to Registrar
22 (1) Every licensee shall, within five times after the occasion, notify the Registrar written down of,
(a) any improvement in the licensee’s address for solution; and
(b) when it comes to a firm or partnership, any improvement in the officers or directors for the licensee. 2008, c. 9, s. 22 (1).
(2) The Registrar is regarded as to possess gotten the notice mentioned in subsection (1),
(a) in the time on which the Registrar really received it, if it absolutely was perhaps not delivered by mail; or